$ CLICK HERE AND JOIN TO GET JNTU-UPDATES ON YOUR MOBILE $ ////$ CLICK HERE AND JOIN TO GET SITE-UPDATES ON YOUR MOBILE FOR FREE
Pre-final year students are not eligible to write GATE 2012. For details, refer to eligibility for gate examination.
blog email id :blogece08@gmail.com

FOR THE Students Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


1 The probability that at least one of the events A and B occurs is 0.6.If A and B occur simultaneously with probability 0.2,then what is the probability of A and B occurring?

Explanation :
At least one occurring means A or B or both.
To find A or B only, we subtract the possibility of both,
So, 0.6 – 0.2 = 0.4

2 As a District Collector, You are about to make an one hour presentation about the progress of your district.
You have to present it before the Chief Minister. You prepare the presentation by spending around 10 hours.
On the day of the presentation, your laptop where the files are stored crashes. You do not have any backup.
You have just two for the presentation to begin. How you will handle this critical situation?

Options :

A I will prepare a presentation in the available time by only highlighting the key points. And, I will be able to speak in detail with the key points.
B I will not participate in the meeting as I cannot speak without original presentation
C As this is the important presentation which need detail presentation, ask some more time to prepare fresh.
D I prepare myself to face the meeting without digital presentation.

Correct Answer
A  I will prepare a presentation in the available time by only highlighting the key points. And, I will be able to speak in detail with the key points.

Explanation

The marks allocated for each options are given in brackets below.
a) I will prepare a presentation in the available time by only highlighting the key points.
And, I will be able to speak in detail with the key points. (1)
b) I will not participate in the meeting as I cannot speak without original presentation
(-0.333)
c) As this is the important presentation which need detail presentation, ask some more
time to prepare fresh. (0)
d) I prepare myself to face the meeting without digital presentation. (0.666)

No comments:

Post a Comment